Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Met steps


Met steps
Originally uploaded by Miss-E.
Wednesday 8 June 2005

Zandra and I on the steps of the Met after we were promptly all herded out when it closed.
Its been wonderful getting to spend so much time with Zandra. This is about the 4th time we have 'met'. And also, we realised, the longest amount of time either of us has spent 'one-on-one' with one other person. Funnily enough we're not sick of each other yet. It's going to make it more difficult to leave here than home, as I don't know when I'll see any of my family here again. They've been so great. I feel like I'm getting a late version of the exchange/host family experience.
It's a bit of a worry tho, Z and I have already started finishing each other's sentences and seem to know what the other's thinking about. We spend most of our time talking and laughing. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home